NIFTY : 11,073.45, −28.70 (0.26%)
- Nifty shed 28 points to close at 11,073.45, down 0.26%. The index closed in red for the 3rd consecutive day, and ended the week with 1 green and 4 red days.
- Pharma sector saw great momentum today, with NIFTY PHARMA closing at 11,148.90, up 3.56%.
- NIFTY PSU BANK also closed in green, up 1.42%, after State Bank of India posted good results for Q1 FY21.
- HDFC, who posted underwhelming results on Thursday hit day low Rs 1,759 at -2.85% and ended the day at Rs 1,786 down 1.33%
- Tata Power closed 1.67% up, as shareholders gave approval to raise Rs 2,600 crore via issuance of preferential shares to its promoter Tata Sons.
- European markets are trading flat today, at the time of Indian markets’ closing.